Virtual workshop on Python!
Thank you, everyone, who is participating in a virtual workshop on python. Also, thank you hackfiber.com for providing platform to join such a big community. In the session, we discussed core/basic python and it’s application. Python is very much flexible programming language. We can do almost anything with python (web, desktop, AI, network programming). Some of the participants are interested in machine learning and data science development. In these articles, you can find out different resources and roadmap for python development.
Resources of today’s session.
Virtual workshop on Python is successfully conducted by group of student having strong collaboration. Here is some resources!
Data science, AI and Machine Learning Kickstarter Guide
Python [ Pycharm]
AI Environment Setup
Anaconda – Python
- [TensorflowFlow] https://www.tensorflow.org/ : C++, Python
- [Caffe/ Caffe2] http://caffe.berkeleyvision.org/ https://caffe2.ai/ : C++, Python, MATLAB
- [Spark MLlib] https://spark.apache.org/mllib/ : Java, Scala, Python, R
- [CNTK] https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/cognitive-toolkit/ : C++, C#/.NET, Python, Java
- [Scikit-learn] http://scikit-learn.org/ : Python
- [Theano] http://www.deeplearning.net/software/theano/ Python
ML/DL Libraries for other languages
- [Torch] http://torch.ch/ : LuaJIT, C
- [Keras] https://keras.io/ : Python wrapper for TensorFlow, CNTK, and Theano
- [Weka] https://www.cs.waikato.ac.nz/ml/weka/ : Java
- [Dlib] http://dlib.net/ : C++
- [mlpack] http://www.mlpack.org/ : C++
- [MALLET] http://mallet.cs.umass.edu/ : Java
- [NLTK] http://www.nltk.org/ : python
- [Stanford CoreNLP] https://stanfordnlp.github.io/CoreNLP/ : Java
- [Apache OpenNLP] https://opennlp.apache.org/ : Java
- [Carrot2] https://project.carrot2.org/ : Java, C#, .NET, PHP, Ruby
Python Guidelines! click here